Your ongoing health journey is a deeply personal experience in self-awareness of body & mind
- In treating the whole person, not just the disease, recognizing the body-mind-emotional-spirit connection. Your story being heard is just as important as the symptoms you are experiencing.
- Supporting a person’s natural ability to heal through hands-on treatment, self-awareness and self-cultivation, embracing self-care practices to nourish one's life.
- Balance in life fosters health to meet your highest potential physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Education will empower patients to embody what health means to them in body and mind.
- Healthcare should be customized to each patient’s constitution and needs.
- Healing is an inherently creative and participatory process. I believe in a symbiotic partnership with a patient, thus creating a “health partnership.”
- Disease and healing is not a purely physical activity. Beliefs, attitudes, emotions, stress, habits and diet all play a critical role in well-being.
- Healing is an inside job.
Ready to expand your circle of healers to include more than western medicine practitioners?
Want to learn more about Acupuncture and Eastern Medicine in Denver, Highlands, Wheat Ridge, Arvada, Applewood, Westminster, Sloans Lake, Edgewater, Berkley, or Sunnyside?